Program VEVR, Vendor Volume Report, is used to print a report listing vendor check amounts for specific accounts payable accounts. The report is printed by accounts payable account number and date range.
The report information includes the vendor name, vendor ID, and amounts for the computer checks printed (APCP), manual checks printed (APMM), voided checks, and total. The report order is determined by the Report Order field on the report parameter form.
1. Before running this report, make sure that the correct printer name is displayed in the Printer field on the main menu.
2. On the Report Parameter Form, in the AP Account field, select the vendor accounts payable account for which you are printing this report.
3. In the Start Date field, enter the first date in the range of dates for which you are printing this report.
4. In the End Date field, enter the last date in the range of dates for which you are printing this report.
5. In the Report Order field, select the order in which you wish the report to be listed. Choices are Vendor or Amount.
6. Press [Run Report].